Reckon Accounts Certificate for Bookkeepers
The Reckon Accounts Certificate for Bookkeepers is an intensive two day course that shows you how to utilise the powerful Reckon Accounts software to meet your bookkeeping requirements.
Ideal for bookkeepers who provide a range of bookkeeping services for a variety of clients using Reckon Accounts, this course will cover the following topics:
- Setting up a new company for new businesses or those wishing to start a new data file.
- Navigating Reckon Accounts.
- Creating and managing customers and suppliers, which helps you track your debtors and creditors.
- Creating and managing the items list in Reckon Accounts.
- An overview of how GST and tax codes are used in Reckon Accounts.
- Managing and creating tax codes correctly.
- Receiving payments from customers including an outline of the various payment types.
- Making and issuing adjustments and refunds.
- Paying and tracking bills in Reckon Accounts.
- Managing payment options, which outline the various options of paying bills in Reckon Accounts.
- Reconciling and balancing accounts.
- An overview of reporting in Reckon Accounts
- Creating customised reports, which outlines how to modify, filter and change report templates.
- Using the Audit Company File wizard to collate useful, high-level information relating to your company file, as well as perform an integrity check of your data.
- Review, troubleshoot and correct discrepancies in reconciled bank accounts
- Creating a Business Activity Statement report.
- Reviewing the Business Activity Statement and checking for discrepancies.
- Creating memorised transactions and seeing how this can reduce the amount of data entry needed on repeat transactions.
- Creating statements for your customers that outlines customer balance history.
- Locating, resolving and correcting discrepancies within your file.
- Tools and functions to help you maintain the Reckon Accounts file in the best manner possible
Prerequisites for the Reckon Accounts Certificate for Bookkeepers include:
- Basic keyboard and mouse navigation skills
- Confidence with bookkeeping principles and activities
Please note that the Reckon Accounts Certificate for Bookkeepers is recommended for professional contract bookkeepers and a thorough understanding of bookkeeping fundamentals is presumed. This course does not teach bookkeeping principles.
“The small class size was fantastic because it allowed me to interact directly with the trainer. I was able to ask questions specifically related to my field. Thanks!”
Evonne Genders, Cathedral of Praise Ltd
* Please note that as of the 1st July 2009 the Reckon Accounts certificate for Bookkeepers will not cover Payroll Management.
|QLD - Bardon
Australian Visual Bookkeepers
18 Chiswick Road
|29/11/2017 9:00 AM
||30/11/2017 3:30 PM