BAS and Company Reporting Using Reckon Accounts
Save time and money by learning how to produce your Business Activity Statement within Reckon Accounts. The BAS and company reporting using Reckon Accounts QBi series course outlines how your tax liability and payments are handled within Reckon Accounts. Also learn the steps to locate and correct discrepancies when preparing a BAS, plus how to use Reckon Accounts to complete a BAS and pay tax liabilities.
Additional topics covered in the course include:
- Understanding GST and PAYG, which outlines how tax codes are utilised in Reckon Accounts.
- Setting up the GST preferences.
- Creating transactions with GST, which outlines how to enter bills and create invoices.
- Creating GST reports for the End of Financial Year and the End of Financial Quarter.
- Locating and correcting errors using advanced reports to locate incorrect data entries.
- Formatting and completing the BAS form, which includes setting up Reckon Accounts to track your businesses GST payable and receivables.
- Paying and depositing your GST amount, including how to record these transactions in Reckon Accounts.
Prerequisites for the BAS and Company Reporting Using Reckon Accounts QBi Series course include:
- Basic keyboard and mouse navigation skills
- Familiarity with Reckon Accounts basics including entering transactions and navigation skills.
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping concepts.
“Access to the trainer’s knowledge on all aspects of the software and having the booklet to follow along made the training helpful, knowledgeable and enjoyable”
Renée Coulten, Sutherland Shire Community Transport Inc