Build on your knowledge of Reckon Accounts with the Advanced Certificate. This course tackles the more complex business accounting principles, including GST.
Ideal for existing Reckon Accounts users who want to get the most out of their software, the Advanced Certificate teaches more about Reckon Accounts reporting, as well as uncovering ways to use your company data to make important business decisions.
During this one day course you will also cover the following topics:
- Advanced setup including setting up users and classes
- Advanced reporting to help you customise and filter your reports to suit your specific business needs.
- Establishing departmental cost centres to help you track individual aspects of your business.
- Inventory management to help you manage and track your business inventory.
- Issuing credit notes and refunds.
- Creating estimates, statements and progress invoices to help you manage your business better.
- Customising purchase orders and invoices by creating templates to match your business needs.
- Monitoring reimbursable expenses to help you track petty cash.
- Explaining Invoicing and cash sales to help you produce invoices for customers via mail and when utilising a point of sale solution.
- Budget set up, monitoring and reporting
Prerequisites for the Advanced Certificate include:
- Basic keyboard and mouse navigation skills
- Completed the Reckon Accounts Certificate or possess an understanding of basic Reckon Accounts principles including entering transactions and navigating the software.
“The data entry and reporting was very helpful. This will enable me to help clients enter their data more efficiently”
Elaine Jacobie, O’Regan & Partners
Enquire about our special discount when you combine this course with the Reckon Accounts Certificate.