The Certificate is the perfect course for new users or those looking
to refresh their Reckon Accounts skills. Offering a basic overview of applying accounting principles within
Reckon Accounts, you will learn how to set up a company, as well as customise your software to suit
your business needs.
Teaching you the basic transactions, in addition to the creation and management of customer, supplier and item lists, the Certificate also covers these informative topics:
- Setting up a new company for new businesses or those wishing to start a new data file.
- Customising the chart of accounts to help you improve reporting on your business.
- Writing cheques in Reckon Accounts to help you trace expenses.
- Creating customer and supplier databases to help you track your debtors and creditors.
- Creating Bank Reconciliation to ensure all transactions made in your business bank account are streamlined with Reckon Accounts.
- Entering and paying bills to help you track your debtors.
- Tracking credit card transactions to help you monitor your expenses.
- Reporting features in Reckon Accounts to help you better manage your business.
- Creating items and invoices to help you track your businesses income.
- Receiving and making payments.
- Backing Up your data file.
- Setting up ABA Files to help make paying bills easier.
Prerequisites for the Certificate include:
- Basic keyboard and mouse navigation skills
“Having the software explained and a trainer there to talk to about it improved my understanding and ‘made the penny drop’ on some of the more advanced features”
Karen Bayliss, Paragon Food
Enquire about our special discount when you combine this course with the Reckon Accounts Advanced Certificate.